A recent revelation of mine is that I’ve become a brand – not just a person, a dad and husband, but I’ve become a commodity. A number of months ago this reality continued to frighten me but I think I’m coming to grips with this new normal. Starting this summer, I’m beginning to manage my own online image.
- Improving my About Robb page to better reflect what my blog is about.
- Write a bio page.
- Start twittering. (O my, did I just do this?)
- Continue to write consistently.
- Build a cohesive look to all my web presence (note the nice b&w photos done by my friend Rod Braun of Eve Studios)
- Create a landing site for people coming to my blog from various social media sites
- Figure out how to use email subscriptions to my blog.